Sunday, October 18, 2009

FRIENDS, (How many of us have them??)

Answer: I would assume that everyone does, but then there's this guy



yeha
seriously during my little BUTT-tastrophe, friends were there.
and they are so awesome for that.
*so if your one of those friends reading this you are awesome, just so you know.
and if I happen to win/earn a million dollars one day, you'll get some. most def.

this post also reminds me of a song we used to play in high school band at the for graduation
every year:
"That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne Warwick.



That's what friends are for.... to help you when your butt hurts! (btw the black star power in that video is amazing, I've never seen them for sing together in my life...really kool to see)

Thanks guys.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: