Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time Keeps on Slippin Into the Future

well, DUH stupid! 
everyone knows that.
Here's the video, the song's actually called Fly Like An Eagle





 (this is the Seal (Heidi Klum's husband) version that I remember from Space Jam for some reason)

but seriously Time Keeps on Slipping into the Future, seeing as how it's already November 1st! CRAZINESS!!!!
I feel like it was just September (well it was...kinda). this quarter gonna be over soon AND I'm gonna be 21 really soon 35 days (COMMENCE COUNTDOWN!)............

yeha dude I'm gonna be so freaking old, but that alright, it's life.

sooo the 'CATS lost to Penn State :-(. I mean everyone kinda expected it, but I was praying for an upset. We were getting there in the first half, then Kafka randomly left the game (apparently from a hamstring injury thingy) and he didnt return to the game, leaving Persa, the second-string quarterback, to try to keep the momentum going. FAIL. but that's alright. We still got another chance for an uspet against Iowa next week, who is currently 9-0, and us beating them would be major awesomeness.

not much else is going on. I'm trying to coordinate/do this NCE publicity, it's like all I've been really thinking about. and I have a midterm on tuesday, that I'm not studying for right now........
but everything's gonna be alright.......

sometimes ya gotta just keep telling yourself that , even if it won't, you gotta believe that, or your gonna be stressed about crazy stuff. there's no need to worry, like seriously things work out. not always like ya think, but they will. yeha i kno right i'm SO FREAKING deep..........

i'm gonna get back to my procrastination
that's it
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: