Monday, September 14, 2009

Dorm Life...

is kool, but in actuality it sucks.
so many limitations not enough freedom.
but I'm not complaining I'm so glad to be outta the Kank.
But I wish it wasn't so cold in the E, wait I meant the D, but that wouldn't make sense at all.....nevermind......

anywayz I'm back in the dormitory. My room is larger than last year, probably cuz it's a total different dorm.
It's pretty kool. I'm looking forward to having a great year (a totally getting trashed every weekend..hahahah jk). I only got two year left (YES) so I mi'es well (that's ebonics for might as well) enjoy 'em.

cuz soon I'll be teaching some bad ass kids how figure out x, and quadratic equations and such (idk)......and def won't be as fun as college life..

oh yeha. NU football, we won against Eastern Michgan (barely, 27-24). WTF? what was going on. I'm hoping and praying the 'Cats come back crazy (and I mean CRAZY!) against Syracuse (whose mascot in an Orange or some shit like that..... see...)
orangemen.jpg (435×450)


(Wtf is this? a basketball...and any orange that has feet is just weird)
But it's an away game so that makes it difficult. We'll see though.....

ummmmmmmmmmmm
yeha that's about it.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: