Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Post Chock-ful of Randoms

150 the POST!!!

song of the day:
"Hold On" by Yolanda Adams, heard this last night. "Hold on to your dreams" so inspirational...

======================
"Technotronics"
Every thought there would be a LAPTOP with two full-size screens?!
I didn't. Found it on Raw Feed, which at times can have some interesting technological thingys (yeha) check this out.



I want one of these!

===============================
Super! BB Updation

Last week : Okay so last week Jeff was HOH, he put up Kevin and Natalie as pawns, he also won POV, nominated Russell in place of Kevin. Russell went home.

This week: KEVIN became HOH (YES!). Thought he was going to put up Jordan and Michele but he put up Jeff in Jordan's sted. Michele won HOH, so Jordan and Jeff were against each other. And Jeff went home (guess he's not winning it America) .

FINAL FOUR! : Kevin, Natalie, Michele, and Jordan (will a woman win this season?)

Unfortunately Kevin has "blood" on his hands now. so we'll see what happens.....I want Kevin to win, but at this point I don't really care anymore...

=================================
Movie Rambling : A.I

http://www.impawards.com/2001/posters/ai_artificial_intelligence.jpg

I watched this a few days ago. Okay I loved this movie up until about the last 30 minutes, it just got too unrealistic. This was almost going to be on favorite movies list (which is pretty long already)...but it's definitely something I would watch again.

Stars Haley Joel Osment, who plays David, a robot type kid (the first of its kind) who basically wants to become a "real boy" (yes like Pinocchio) to gain his "mother's" affection. Osment acting was amazing for however old he was at the time of filming. Also starred Jude Law, who was basically a human, but still robot, vibrator type thingy, like people were having sex with robots!.

It was funny though, cuz at first I was like "I'm not gonna feel bad for this robot, he's not even human", but that movie had me mad at those people what they did to David. So it was good I enjoyed it.

============================

Poll Results

Got 2 yes, and 1 no. But it really didn't matter how you voted cuz I was gonna leave it like this...hahahahahaha....

Got a new poll coming soon, though!


===========================

aight that's it....
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: