Friday, September 11, 2009

GO 'CATS BEAT THE EAGLES!

So band camp is officially over. (finally)
it was a tough week, but I made it through (thank God)...
felt really crappy the first couple of days but later felt okay (probably because I got more sleep).

so tomorrow we (by that I mean NU) play Eastern Michigan (btw last week we beat Townson really, really, REALLY, bad...UNDEFEATED BABY!) anywayz...we should win. but what's really special about this is the band is going to be there (including me). it should be exciting for halftime we're doing a Michael Jackson/Motown show, the songs are pretty awesome. The thing is we'll be doing it with a ton of high school musicians.(interesting right?)....

anywayz I'm excited for NUMB's opening game.
hopefully you will be there (or seee it on TV, BTN I believe)

aight that's it.....posts coming later...maybe.......probablly.....

GO 'CATS

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

No comments: