Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Classes Started Today

ES!!!!! 
actually no. Not ready for classes, but they're here so I'm gonna deal with it. yeha....that's all i gotta say about classes cuz they are not that interesting..


Though, here's a couple of things I'm looking for to this year:

I'm taking a Tools of the Web class, so this immediately benefits this blog, which is so awesome....
yeha...

John Legend is coming to NU,
john-legend.jpg (312×468)

 for the president's convocation......well he's gonna be apart of the inauguration concert, I'm so excited for that because I listen to John Legend (I mean he's  totally on my Itunes) , I'm not sure though how good he is live though......I just want him to sing GREEN LIGHT...

also NU is doing Little Shop of Horrors




(which is like one of favorites musicals of all time, after like 5 others ones...but it don't matter). anywayz I'm going to audition for it in Janurary. so EXCITE!


ummm what else can I write about....um.....oh Cats Lost :( (<--- major sad face). but that's okay I'm over it. We're gonna totally come back and beat minnesota this weekend.WHEW! LET's GO 'CATS!



PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: