Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ummm......



.....so I guess I should update, I've felt like that for a bijillion days, but you kno sometimes I am over-comed with uber-laziness, also known as procrastination, but whatever........

so let's see, 
NU FOOTBALL

we lost (AGAIN) yesterday. We're now 2-2...umm... I'm not sure what's going on, but the 'Cats are disappointing me BIG TIME. They need to get their act together Soon, but of course I still support them whether they win or lose, cuz they're my 'CATS (ahhhhh...).

kool, random thing was Steve Urkel 
(yes, "Did I do that?" Steve Urkel, also known in real life as Jaleel White)  was at the football game, WHY? I have yet to figure that out but I could come up with something....give me a second....okay:

so Mr. White is friends with one of the player's father, they go way back like high school, like they used to pick their noses together and play hopstoch all the time until White landed the Family Matters gig, then they kinda had a falling out, cuz the player's father had no one to pick his nose, and then he almost committed suicide from his devasting booger-filled snout-sniffer, but after Family Matters went off the air, White realized that the father guy  was is only true friend, so to make it up to him he game to the football game to support the Wildcats.

yes that's why he was there....does that sound probable? I think so....

what else did I want to update about?


ummmm
nothing really....I guess.....oh Heroes started again on the 22nd, but that's not blog worthy......
I mean nothing interesting going on (yet) I'm just back at NU, doing all kinds of stuff.....FUN!.....yeap.....

Okay
Random Picture Time! (It's MY FAVORITE!!!!   shut the hell up!)

 - "You STARTED that 'awkward family photo' site? You
(omg! this is hilarious...I love how the sister is just looking down at it.......omg! craziness)

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: