Monday, September 14, 2009

Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You"

is one of my favorite songs of all time. It is my favorite Whitney Houston song.

A little history:

This song was originally written by Dolly Parton (Yes big-boobs Dolly, hahahahaha can't believe I said that) in 1973 to Porter Wagoner, who had his own show titled The Porter Wagoner Show (duh). anywayz Dolly appeared on his show, as a kinda co-host. Anyways this was kinda Dolly's goodbye song to Wagnoer (I'm guessing romantically and to their business partnership). Listen to the lyrics you'll understand.

Anyways this song is actually a country song. Which is so apparent in this version:


but ya gotta listen even closer for it in Whitney's version....


oh and here's my interpretation of whitney's version (hahahah hilarity)


aight I'm through....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: