Friday, September 18, 2009

So I've Come to the Realization...

That this school year is gonna be fun, but quite crazy.

I have tons of things to do, in a limited amount of time (imposible?, maybe). Mainly I have big commitments to 3 organizations (and I want to do more).

but I'm up for the challenge. I mean I rather be doing something than doing absolutely nothing at this point (cuz I did nothing all summer).

but like I was saying...this year is gonna be pretty fun, I'm staying with friends & basically I just plan to enjoy myself tons. But it's gonna be crazy cause I'm gonna be doing so much. but that's my goal. Basically when I graduate I want to look back and see that I had tons of fun, but that I also did things to further the community (whatever that means)...but yeha.....

wow sometimes I can get extra-serious...and it scares the living day-lites outta me (who comes up with this expressions anywayz....??) um yeha that's it...

oh about the poll....kool ness...2 people voted........
I'll continue the Youtube Mania's as much as I can though......so..............yeah...

random picture time! (i haven't done this in a long time..)
Funny Pictures

if you see it  when you first look at it.. then you are amazing. it took me about 5 mins to find it.....

hahahahaha
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!



No comments: