Wednesday, September 2, 2009

End of Summer Self-Evaluation

Seeing as my summer is coming to a close in less than a week (omg!).
I thought it would be interesting to see if I completed any of my summer goals.
Don't remember what goals I'm speaking of? click here (awesome poem here btw)

1. Hanging out of course... (with friends, family,myself, chillin on the couch all day, 'running' (i use that term loosely) outside, smelling the roses)

2. Get my L's (long overdue, like REALLY)

3. Get a job or something that gets me money (& not selling drugs, cuz i tried that last summer and it was terrible..i almost got arrested...... haha jk)

4. Not thinking about school & such until 3 weeks before I leave....

that's my plan(s), probably won't stick to them that much we'll see.. i guess...
.

well it looks like I accomplished 1 & 4, but not 2& 3 = 50% which is an F, for all you educational people out there. so this makes me a failure right? NO! (i'm trying to make myself feel betta, but its actually true!)

even though this summer basically was like ever other one I've had for the past 20 (or 19?) years,
I did accomplished some things

1. I cooked alot more, which made me feel I'll be alright on my own, like I don't need other people to cook for me.

2. I downloaded tons of songs (including tons of gospel, neo soul, and broadway type), which I am so happy I did.

3. Along with those songs, my love for singing has increased.

4. I've gotten like tons of sermons and such (my pastor is amazing) which therefore has strengthened my relationship with God.

5. Oh, and this blog, I've really, REALLY established it, in my mind as something I'll continue as long as I can (probably till I graduate)...

so as you can see (or read)....my goals were in total 4, but I accomplished 5 unexpected things(5 > 4, which should actually be 7 more so 6.5 > 2 cuz I accomplished 2 of my goals) but you know it was a good summer. I enjoyed myself, and I am so ready to head back to E-town & NU, and I'm bracing myself for this upcoming year & what God has in store for me.

should be interesting....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!






No comments: