Sunday, September 6, 2009

Youtube Mania: Goseplized Version

*Warning:this post is going to be pretty long*


1. Oh How Precious Is The Name of Jesus - LaShun Pace



Loved this version. I sung this song in my church musical this summer. This is the way I wanted to sing cuz it was the way I remembered..but its all good. I love how they say JESUS (Jeh-us)

2. Ricky Dillard & The Voices of Tabernacle - Look & Live



I love this version of this song too (Ricky Dillard is amazing!). Let's just say they was getting in this video, especially that lady in the black.

3. Kirk Franklin Salute To The Godfather Rev. Timothy Wright


OMG! I loved how Kirk intertwined the different songs. Rev. Wright's death was so tragic, but I didn't know he did all those songs. Really good performance though.

4. The Tommies Reunion - Cleansed By The Blood


The Tommies, also known as the The Thompson Community Singers, came to my church a few years ago, and sung this song. CLEANSED BY THE BLOOD! I WAS MESSED UP! DIRTY!...hahaha

5. Gabriel Hardeman Delegation - Feels Like Fire



I've been hearing this on the radio since forever. Love it, a classic.

6.The Michael Fletcher Chorale - Look & Live



Also a classic. Look at this jheri curl. Never heard this version of it though. All I remembered was my church choir singing it....

7.Deandre Patterson & The Progressive Radio Choir - I Made It



I did not know Deandre Patterson led this song. I love this song btw.

8.This is the Day - Soul Children of Chicago


This song is usually in my head at least once of month. I wished I could've been in a choir like this when I was little....yeha..

9. "The Prayer"- Donnie McClurkin w/ Yolanda Adams



this is another that's always in my head, at least once of month also...love this song..


hope you enjoyed it.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: