Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time for a Change

I'm a person that loves Change (that's why I voted for Obama, and also the fact that he was black...)
Change can be scary, but it can also be exciting
sometimes Change is bad, sometimes it's rewarding
sometimes Change comes in the form of cents,
other times Change leaves ya broke.

but this morning I woke up and I felt it was time for change.
and I did the most drastic thing I could do to myself:
I cut off all my hair!

okay so I have never done this, nor have I cut off anyone else's hair.
But hey, it is what it is now.
so I guess you could say I'm no longer a Afroboiii (what are the extra two i's for?!)
but I would have to disagree, cuz I'm still black.

it feels weird though to have no hair, but I must admit I like it....
it'll be nice to wake up and go ( not really, but you know).

so yeha.....

and with this post I am officially back from my break. Plenty of posts to come.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: