Monday, September 14, 2009

Youtube Mania: Africano Boy

So one day while watching random videos this summer, I stumbled on the hilarity that is...
Africano Boy, what attracted me was the name very similar to Afroboiii (ya kno). so I decided to do a whole Youtube Mania to him. he's f'ing hilarious. Trust me.

He reminds me a lot of Chris Tucker (check out some of his standup) & myself oddly.
so just check these out.


1. Brushing Teeth Tutorial 101


he musta smelled some funky breath. but sometimes this is just what you want to tell people..


2. Cooking with AfroKeyshia


this is too hilarious. I would love to see this on the food network one of these days. I would just die.

3. KFC Double Down Heartattack Sandwich


yeha KFC?! what is going on....what happened to sandwiches with bread?

4. Fake Generic Friends

so true....

5. What the HELL!

you gotta what this rinky dink (i love that phrase...i also love the phrase willy-nilly) resturants you just never know.

6. It's LAQUANDA!

hahahahahahhaha. omg!


yes hilarious...
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: