Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WTF?!

so you probably know about Kanye crazy self at the VMA's &
also Lil Mama. I'm not gonna give my opinion on that foolishness. I'll just say
WTF?!
though here's some funny parody pics of both of their antics.....




(btw RIP Patrick Swayze, I just wanna watch Ghost right now)...





okay this last one is really hilarious.....

another WTF moment. ....

Serena Williams threatening people. WTF?!....control yo tempa woman............
....whoa.....I mean I'm just saying I would never want to have moment in my life where Serena would be screaming at me the way she is in this video....I'm just saying have you seen her....whoa..





okay one more...


First, I hate Ohio State (because it's not Northwestern) so this make this video even more hiliarious. What's sad about this is this is probably the highlight of this tuba player marching career, and dare I say
college career. WTF?! where you really moving that hard that you had to knock on the cameraman seriously.......
that's why Ohio State lost that game....dumbass....hahahah jk...


until next time...
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: