Sunday, September 27, 2009

Youtube Mania: Gospelized Version...

Yes, it Sunday! so I'm doing a gospelized version (Even though I listen to gospel music like everyday)..

so this is pretty much the Gospel Choir Edition, featuring mainly the Tommies, also known as the Thompson Community Singers

"Available To You" (Part 1) - Rev. Milton Brunson & The Tho


this is my favorite song of their's. and to hear the background of it makes it even better to me..
this first part had me in tears (for real) within like the first 2 minutes....powerful...





here's the second part








I Worship You
I love this song...the video is different, but kool...ya gotta love Mary Mary...





"Safe In His Arms" - Rev. Milton Brunson & The Thompson Com


Wow, this soloist kilt it! I love this song too....





"For The Good Of Them" - Rev. Milton Brunson & The Thom





Okay, so they have some very good soloists, cuz this chica here is good also......


"Over And Over" - Rev. Milton Brunson & The Thompson 





Good demonstration of that choir song....idk...It's an oldie but it like a song I would expect every choir to know... i guess.


Soul Children of Chicago - The Reason Why We Sing





This kid is good!  Like what?




MISSISSIPPI MASS CHOIR





okay they took it back......awesome to hear this on youtube. I  Loved it when the deacon came out,  that's how they be singing too..


that's it! 


PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

No comments: