Sunday, August 2, 2009

Youtube Mania: Gospelized Version (part 2)

Had this saved for awhile, but was kinda lazy to post it and find videos....
but listening to certain songs, I had to find videos for it....
anyways check 'em out!


Mississippi Mass Choir
Jesus Paid it all....the beginning(the first two minutes) of this song is pretty amazing....
tried to find video, couldn't find it, but check out the song on imeem....
AND check out this substitute video, also from Mississippi Mass Choir
JOY
i think the dude (James Moore) leading the one is the same guy who leads Jesus Paid it all...



*Not to be funny or anything...Moore does not look how he sounds....that's a good thing....*

Kirk Franklin

Savior More Than Life to Me



(we kiss thy presence in the temple....whaa Kirk?)

Don't take you're joy away



(sing Tamela!)

Again it's nice to see this videos, that I only heard for so much of my childhood. It's funny though cuz you imagine people to look so different...but hey I think it's just a blessing from God....yeha..

=======================
so I'm gonna be singing in my church's Family & Friends Choir, here's a few songs we're are singing.....

My Name is Victory
Jonathan Nelson & Purpose



(i love the little twangs on this song...you probably don't know what I'm talking about specifically but...quite amazing song...btw...saw him live)


Souled Out
Hezekiah Walker



("my mind is made up...no room no vacancies...I'm all filled up" wonderful lyrics)

It Ain't Over
Maurette Brown-Clark



(This song is amazing, and by far the hardest song we're singing....check out the "No, no, no!" when the hook comes around the 3rd time....can you say high?)

There's like 4 more, but didn't feel like looking them all up.....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

2 comments:

**Ary** said...

i support the joining of this friends and family choir, and these songs. What are the other ones? slash are there any you could see NCE doin next year?

Bookerj07 said...

kool...
the other ones are...
He will supply (we already sung that)
It's You're Season, Norman Hutchins
You're Looking at a Miracle, Lemmie Battles
Oh, How Precious , Kathy Taylor...
I don't see us singing any of these...