Monday, August 3, 2009

I Wonder how I would look as a White man?

With inspiration from Watermelon Man, I asked myself this question.
So what did I do? I googled it.
Well actually I googled "changing race in a picture", which took me to this blog (check out the funny pics of Lil' Wayne) , which then took me too this web site, The Face Transformer.

Using this old photo from about 2.5 years ago
(yeha don't look like this anymore but whatev...it's me)....

I wanted to see how I would look as a white person.....





& of course I tried out the other Transformations.

Older person
(Lord, please don't let me look like that...)

East Asian
As a woman
(sorta, the actual Transformation was Feminise)


As a Apeman (50% Chimp)
El Greco (??)

From these pictures, I most definitely think God knew what he was doing when he created me....kool pics though...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

2 comments:

K said...

El Greco = crazy hispanic artist. Yeah.

Bookerj07 said...

ohhhhh
thanks for that....cuz I didn't wanna read stuff about it...