Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wish I had a creative title to go here, but all I got is RANDOMS.

song of the day: "Hold On" by Tye Tribbett
===============================================
BB Updation

Kevin won POV, he finally won something, that's good because he was beginning to look like a floater. Russell & Chima are now solidified enemies & they continue to argue. Therefore I really don't like Chima, I don't know she seems so uhhhhhh bad (that's not what i wanna say but yeah). Basically I want Russell not to go home this week, I just like his gameplay, he brings the drama so..Also, I've also come to the conclusion that both Russell & Chima are CRAZY from their constant argument if you don't like someone then don't talk to them what such craziness.

So Kevin won the POV (said that already) and Kevin is best friends with Lyida, so you would think he would use it on his best friend in the house. NO. That made me kinda upset. Because if you really wanna save someone you will. It shouldn't matter who the HOH is because she/he can't put you up. Which is another reason why I don't like Chima, she's CRAZY (wait, said that already)


anywayz here's my prediction for Thursday: Jeff uses the Coup D'ete on Russell and/or Lydia (but defintely Russell) and he puts up Jessie & Natalie. and then Jessie goes to the Jury House. yeap. let's see if I'm right.

====================================

Bingo....again.....
Okay so the Jackpot type thingy at this particular bingo was up to 7500 dollars. So I thought I would give it a try. There was tons of people there trying to win that money. Unfornately I didn't win anything and really didn't come close in any of the games (= out 30 bucks). After it all I'm just dead exhausted...believe me dabbing numbers for like 3,4 hours is tiring.....

This did remind me of a Roseanne episode that I saw recently (I forgot how funny that show is) where Roseanne got hooked on the bingo. It was too funny!
check it out here:


(Bingo is exactly like this, so close to the truth...)

====================================

alrighty then
That's it! Holla at cha later!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

2 comments:

K said...

Oh gosh. You're so right. I miss Rosanne! I remember I used to watch it because I was bored, but it's actually funny/entertaining. Loved the clip! Sorry you didn't win any bingo

Bookerj07 said...

Thanks for the comment Kira!
No it was my fault...I shouldn't went to Bingo....