Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Youtube Mania: Gospel Version (part 3)

the Mania continues with Jesus! (hahaha)
ummmmm yeha check it.
======================================================


1. Donnie McClurkin - Great Is Your Mercy (live)



It was good to see this live finally. I wanted to see if people look like what they sound like (and I've come to the conclusion that people don't). This is really good video (even though it's the same words repeated over and over, but his mercy is great..so it's appropriate)


2. Mississippi Mass Choir "Having You There"




This is an oldie. This chick is bad. Amazing. Found this on Gospelpundit.com (thanks ary). So I definitely had to post it. I love Mississippi Mass Choir though.


3. Bryant Jones and Chosen




So they came to my church on last Saturday (for the musical I sang in). They came right when my pastor was about to give benediction (really funny). But they're amazing. This video does not show that, but I couldn't find any other video. Check out their myspace for some amazing songs. This song is a pretty great one too.

*The choir director from my church is in this group*


4. (*NEW*)They That Wait by Fred Hammond




Not a video. But just a song. I heard this on the radio one Sunday, and was thinking about it, and I wasn't sure if it was new. I'll definitely get this album (maybe).


Alright that's it!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

1 comment:

LJ said...

Love it. Great is Your Mercy = AWESOMENESS. One of my favorite songs.