Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Updation (I'm loving these nightly posts! )

song of the day (well not really, wasn't a song that was in my head all day, but I just heard it so yeha): In the Garden by Marvin Sapp.

Lyrics:
I come to the garden alone while the dew is still on the roses and the voice I hear falling on my ear the sound of God discloses he speaks and the sound of his voice is so sweet that the birds they house their singing and the melody that he sings to me with him my heart is still ringing and he walks with me and he talks with me and he tells me that I am his own and the joy we share as we tarry there
None other has ever, ever known

============================================================
Sandwich Art
Found some kool pics on Damn Cool Pics (duh). How could any one eat these beauties? (smart Alec response: with your teeth)








check the rest here.

===========================================================
Jen Hud Gave Birth

http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/hudson(22).jpg


to a baby boy named David Daniel Otunga Jr. (after his father). I don't know why I felt this was necessary to post. I just think I'm happy for her, especially after everything that had happened....


=======================================================
Less than 1 month

and I'll be back on the grounds of Northwestern. I'm excited to go back to see my friends & such, but definitely not classes (thank God their not like till two weeks after).

I'll be heading back to the E (it's so cold ) for marching band camp. truthfully not looking forward to camp, but once again it'll be nice to see people.

I'm in no hurry to get back, so till then I'm gonna enjoy my 25 days of no worries
(Hakuna Matata <-- did you know that was Swahili? Literally means "There is no problems")

I really just want to post this video:



(at about :13 you can see yours truly you can't miss me! (I'm the black one!))

==================

That's it!
Holla atcha boy!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: