Monday, August 10, 2009

Youtube Mania (yeha you know the deal)

1. song (video?) of the day: "Chillin' " Wale ft. Lady Gaga

I gravitated to this song because of Lady Gaga. But I really like Wale the more I listen to the song.
Couldn't get this outta my head today:
DC chillin, PG chillin
My name WALE and I came to get It
Came to get it, came to get it
My name Wale

(although it wasn't these exact words, but you get what I'm saying)

*Note: Why does Wale have a miniature Lady Gaga in his hand? What craziness!*

2. Granny Biscuits.



Found this on Brittny's blog. Too hilarious, I love Biscuits though....


3. Whitney Houston- Million Dollar Bill (FULL, PERFECT MP3)

Here's Whitney new song from her anticipated comeback album: Million Dollar Bill. Definitely old school-ish (it's all in the bass) . Chorus is catchy, if I listen to it enough times I'll definitely like it more.

*For some strange reason, vid is 5 mins long, even though the song is only actually 3 and something...too lazy to change it...so yeha..




4. The Whitest kids u'know-Dear black people



Searched Youtube with "black people" (see black people is bolded) and this was one of the resulting videos.
Too funny for words. This just cracked me up!

5. Funny Black People (Black Nerd Tribute)

My eyes saw Black Nerd, so I clicked on it. Dude is pretty good impressionist. Funniest one was def Whoopi. yeha...watch it.



That's it!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

1 comment:

LJ said...

I disagree with the "Dear Black Folks" video being funny, but BlackNerdComedy = Hilarity.