Sunday, August 16, 2009

Updation...u kno the usualll!

song of the day: "Souled Out" by Hezekiah Walker

===============================================================
BB Updation

Craziness! Okay so Michelle is HOH, and just like I thought no one knew what she was going to do (so predictable). anywayz Jesse was evicted this week. so his three chicas: Natalie, Chima, Lydia, had like this mourning, cry-fest, for him like he had died or something (it seemed to be led by Lydia with her Jesse-infatuated self).

Anywayz Michelle nominated Chima & Natalie, she's really looking for Chima to go home. Which may have already happened, because at the end of today's episode they revealed that someone "self-destructs" and is removed from the house. I wouldn't be suprised if it was one of the mourning girls. idk we'll see. ( I could of course just cheat and look it up online, but i like built up suspense).

Should be an interesting week, with the double eviction (maybe not happening now?) and this random person removed from the house. yeap...

==========================================================

Mike Vick
http://urbansportstalk.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mike-vick.jpg
so watched his interview on 60 minutes (it comes on right before BB). I personally feel sorry for the dude. I feel like what he did to the dogs was terrible (although my first thought really is..."it's just some damn dogs"..but then again never had a dog as a pet) but he shouldn't have gotten two years for it.

His story reminded me of Job, I guess, except I'm not sure if he was a righteous man, but from the interview he pretty much said he wasn't. But it reminds me of that because he lost his job and all the money, had to file bankruptcy, was in prison for 2 years...i mean crazy, like going from the top to bottom.

But he said he's sorry, and Like I said with Chris Brown thing, if you got forgiveness with God, forget what those other people saying, cuz they don't really care about him anywayz. I'm sure everything'll work out for him though.

====================================================
Poll

Check out the poll on the left!
(evil laugh)

closes: in a week at 12:06 PM....
============================

alrighty then!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: