Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Normal Random-alities

Hello All!
song of the day: "I Found My Smile Again" by D'Angelo. Love this song. I heard he's making a comeback (like everybody is).

I remember when I first heard this song. It was one of the only songs that I can listen to over and over (that's a pet peeve of mine).

==================================================================
BB Updation

Okay, craziness! and when I say craziness I MEAN CRAZINESS!! remember when I said someone was going to get "expelled" from the BB house based on "self-destruction"?. Guess who it was? CHIMA (the black girl). The reason for her expulsion was that she threw the microphone pack into the pool, which means she damaged production equipment, which apparently she could not do. And from what they showed on the episode she had been very rebellious to the BB producers the whole time of her stay. Like she was really stupid, she ackin very DIVA like.

As a result of Chima's expulsion, Michelle's reign as HOH was over. So they had an HOH comp instead of a POV comp (See Chima had the oppurtunity to fight back but she didn't). Jordan ended up winning HOH. She put up Lydia & Natalie. Jordan wants Lydia to go and this is why...

Lydia= Craziness! I feel like I've made this comparison before. So Lydia totally just went off (I think she was actually drunk) on Jordan called her a "puppet-ho". And she just went ballistic. It was just really funny.

idk what's gonna happen. But there's still going on with the double-eviction. which means only 5 people will be in the house at the end of Thursday episode. which means the game will be over in about 4 weeks.

==============================================================
Freedom, finally
http://www.vladkolarov.com/portfolio/cartoon-pictures/comic-illustration/cartoon-illustration-15.gif
Mi hermano (& the whole district #111) started school today. which means I had the whole house to myself: which meant choas ensued. And by that I mean, I just laid in the bed and watched TV all day. It was amazing not having to worry about another person (especially a little brother)!

I'm Singing "FREEDOM!!!" (which reminds me of this movie called Bebe Kids, where they sing this song, it's totally how I feel).

check the vid,



===============================================================
Color Purple

Is a no-go. Decided not to go. Didn't really feel like going anymore. Really didn't want to spend the money (I got other troubles). Yeah sorry Fantasia , maybe another time.
http://www.searchviews.com/wp-content/themes/clean-copy-full-3-column-1/images/sad-face.jpg
=====================

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!


1 comment:

**Ary** said...

Dang... Bebe's kids... I ain't seen that in too too long, that video just made me wanna watch the movie,lol.