Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updations : - )

BB Updation

ummmm let's see what happened. Russell's HOH. oh, Michelle won POV. Kept the nominees the same. Jessie, ol' girl (Natalie), and Chima tried to get Russell to take Ronnie off. But Russell wasn't having it. They tried to work on Michelle too, cuz apparently she's the deciding vote. But that didn't work. so Ronnie & Lydia are still on the chopping block. My guess: Ronnie's going home, will make me kinda happy :-).

oh, there's like this message board thing with people putting some of the houseguests' heads on stuff it's quite hilarious....let me find a funny picture of Ronnie to share.....

Star_Wars_Logo1.gif picture by olds_71_442


(that's Ronnie in the gold bathing suit, if you can't tell)
you can find more here


==================================================

Baritone

https://munciemusic.com/shop/images/uploads/baritone.jpg
(basically looked like this, but silver, its so nice)

I played one today. How you ask? Well it has to do with a lot of things. Well actually just one thing. My dad's sister (not my auntie) moved from K3 back to Chicago (apparently she's after some dude that don't want her, but that's Drama I don't really care about). Chica has like 7 kids, maybe more than that. And her oldest son, played the baritone in the band. They moved out already...making a long story...the baritone has to go back to the school...so it's at our house.

Anywayz playing the baritone, made me realized I haven't played my trumpet since I've been home. and makes me think I should before band camp. I though seriously have no inkling to , and I really don't care at this moment.

I think I'm going to play the Baritone again tomorrow. This also reminds me that I never switched over to French Horn like I wanted to Senior Year. But it's over and done and I'm stuck with the Trumpet.

===============================================
Weeds

So today I was going to cut the grass (right cuz me and my dad have this deal. Like I cut the front yard, and he cuts the back). But there was no gas in lawn mower. so I was like I'm going to take these flowers out the pot in front of our house, cuz they had all died, I was gonna do this anywayz cuz I was already outside.

Now I didn't really wanna go back inside so I decided to take out the weeds arounds the flowers in the ground outside our house (there were like three talls ones). and as I was doing this I realized there were alot weeds around these flowers in the ground, like tons.

As I was pulling all the weeds. I started feeling bad for the poor flowers. Like dude their just trying to grow. But there is so many weeds. and they had no one to save them. Like if I hadn't done that the weeds will still be there.

And I just started thanking God for salvation. Like we have so many weeds (bad things that just hinder us from growing). and God wants to do what I did for those plants. just take them all away. We have so many weeds in our life. I mean there's like evil lurking everywhere. You gotta get rid of them weeds. If you don't you'll be like those weeds in the pots...you'll die.

Thank You God for that revelation.

===================
that's it
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!



No comments: