Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random-oscities (check, check, check it out)

song of the day: Keep On Praisin' by Fred Hammond
=============================================

SUPER
bb updation


Eviction

Ronnie was evicted! (HAHAHA). And Jeff got the Coupe D'ete (yes.) things seem to be going my way..or more so the way I wanted them to go. Chima won HOH, which is bad for Russell cuz him and Chima got into a big argument (explosive) about he said, she said stuff (so stupid, but great entertainment).

I have to say this must be the season of "let's totally bash people on eviction night". First week I think Chima went at ol' dude. Banana suit guy went at Ronnie & Jessie. And now Ronnie attacked Michele, can't remember the exact quote, but he basically said she was like the worst person he ever met (whoa).


HOH Nominations.

Chima is HOH, and I said that was bad for Russell and it was. She nominated Russell and Lydia (Who's still trying to go after Jessie romantically(??) after he voted to evict her? stupid). But the thing about this if Russell doesn't get off the block, Jeff might use the Coup D'ete to put up Natalie or Jessie (which would be awesome), I think he's gonna use it no matter what (i kno I would).

Oh yeha, Chima revealed some crazy stuff, apparently like 10 years ago, she was raped (yes) by a serial killer. She was totally calm with talking about, which gave me like upmost respect for her. She also described how she fought back, and as a result had to get surgery on her face. so that crazy, but it's good she's getting her story out there.

===============================================

Layout
Once again, I'm thinking about changing my layout (and maybe even the title, address of this blog). i mean even create another one, don't know yet. But of course you'll know, if something changes. just a warning.

================================================
I'm a Sagittarius

Okay so I don't believe in horscopes or tarot cards or anything like that.
But randomly one late night, Bored outta my mind, went to bored.com, found this Astrological Birth Report thingy. and suprsingly some things were true (and of course some weren't). but it was just interesting, how somethings can be spot dead on just based on my Date & time of birthday, & based on some astrological system.

For example, these are my "Traits":

Optimistic, Freedom-Loving, Jovial, Good-Humored, Honest, Straightforward, Intellectual and Philosophical

my "Dark Traits":

Blindly Optimistic, Careless, Irresponsible, Superficial, Tactless and Restless

i mean traits are just about dead on... dark traits not really sure.....but nevertheless....kool....

=====================================

Random Picture


 - the Asian Steve O

(must be some terrible singing)

===========================
that's all that I wrote
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: