Tuesday, August 4, 2009

If you're brave enough.....read this.....

BB Updation

Didn't see the episode live on Sunday because of church, but saw it later that night. Here's basically what happened:

Russell became HOH (As i said before) by making a promise to Jeff ( because they were the last two people hanging on the thingy, usually what happens) to keep him & Jordan safe, and also to put up Ronnie as one of the nominees.
They also discussed later possibly getting together, which I like, it would be nice to see Jeff come back, and with Russell I think he has a good shot at winning.

But anywayz Russell has proven to be a man of his word, I mean he voted for Casey to stay, & he kept his promise to Jeff (this does not happen often in this game). Russell put up Ronnie & Lydia, totally for Ronnie to go home. I don't think Ronnie will win POV, so hopefully he'll be walking out the door on Thursday, which I will not see cause I'll be in choir rehearsal....but that's all good...
yeha....


=====================================================

August

Something feels different about this month, I see, i guess, stuff going differently. It's the 8th month, time for new stuff or something like that.

I can't really believe I have like a month left before going back to the E (it's so cold). Well, actually I can, it just doesn't seem like it's been 6 weeks. It'll be nice to be back, but for now I'm going to enjoy my summer, whatever that means.

========================================================

Random Pic-elation! (<----this beauty of a word just came to me, might have to use it)
 - FALCON PAWNCCHHHH!!!

(as you can see from the small text in the right lower corner, its from Perfectly Timed Photos, i think an affiliate of Explain this Image.....yeha this is pretty hilarious, and is acutally perfectly timed...)

yeha that's it.........
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: