Sunday, August 23, 2009

Updation

Song of the Day- "Jesus Saves" by Myron Butler

Here's some interesting commentary on the song..



=====================

BB Updation

Jeff won HOH (Kevin came really close this time, I was rooting for him). Jeff put up Russell & Michele. He's secretly trying to get Russell out ( I love backdooring). This should mean that he will go to the end with either one of those two groups (the other Natalie & Kevin). It'll be interesting to see. Jeff is definitely a bold player..

More than half way through, there's only 6 people left: Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, Natalie, Russell, Michele. This means one of these people are gonna win this game & the 500 grand. I didn't think any of these people would win...but hey, if I had to pick someone to win I guess it would be..Jeff, although you never know what gonna happen in the BB house....

==============================
Bingo again...

This time in Indiana, went with my mom & 2 of aunts. It was fun. Cuz my mom & her sisters are crazy! I didn't win anything again (but I got really, really close plenty of times). I laughed really hard cuz the guy kept saying "Bonanza" the whole time we was there.(Bonanza is the ending game at this particular bingo hall)..and this other lady was walking around saying something else, (these are the people that work for the bingo, not people playing bingo, they was just selling these other games.). And me and mom just started laughing. I was crying while dabbing numbers..it was crazy...I'm kinda upset though cuz now all my clothes smell like smoke...cuz apparently in Indiana you can smoke indoors.....

==============================================
Blog Layout

It's different again, I like change alot (That's why I voted for Barack Obama ).... it's red (da color of blood)....it think it's pretty kool.
Let me know what you think by voting in the poll, since you (3) unanimously voted for more polls....

==================

Random Picture Time!


Funny Pictures

(hahaha mmmm I love fat free kids....so good...hahaha jk)

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

1 comment:

**Ary** said...

seriously, this is my favorite layout yet...it makes me wanna change my layout...but then i probably won't...cuz i don't care all that much. but yea this is nice.