Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Quick One

Don't really feel like updating right now..but I'll give you a little something. Been watching tons of youtube videos today (idk why), so gonna have a few youtube manias, different versions of course.
But yeha.

=============================
song of the day: Today was the 8th year (anniversary?!) of Aaliyah's death. In honor of that my favorite Aaliyah song,
"I Care 4 You"

===================

BB Updation.
This show is becoming very predictable. Jeff won POV. He took down Kevin put up Russell. Russell is supposed to be going home (he's also really mad). Jeff and Jordan made a final four deal with Kevin and Natalie, but K&N are looking to backdoor them as soon as possible.

yeha live eviction Thursday should be interesting (or probably not, more so predictable) ehhh

=================

Random Picture.
Funny Pictures

this was aptly titled Timon and Pumba.

that's all
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

1 comment:

K said...

OH my god I loved this post more than any other post for two reasons.

1) Love the new layout. I voted, but I felt the need to tell you anyways...

2) TIMON AND PUMBA made a guest appearance, and that just made me really happy :D