Friday, January 29, 2010

Youtube Vid-joes!

It's time for some Youtube Vid-joes!
(they're kinda like Sloppy Joes, but much more flavorful......)

this is like a random mix of stuff, mostly people singing stuff though......
hope thou enjoy-eth this!
------------------------------------------------
1. Douglas Miller- My Soul Has Been Anchored.


This song is like one of the gospel songs of my childhood. Just a timeless classic. I love Douglas Miller's voice, so full and rich. yeah.

2. Areatha Franklin - Touch My Body.



I found this mess on crunktastical.net. Now Areatha-ra , you know 1) you too old to singing this 2) don't NOBODY wanna touch yo body. It's bad enough Mariah Carey was singing this ish........uh-uh....

3. Great is the Lord- Dorinda Clark-Cole



I think outta all the Clark Sisters, I love Dorinda's voice the most. It's like raspy, yet strong. And this song just takes me higher, and higher....because He is great.

4. Pink- Stupid Girls


Pink makes fun of Beyonce. Hilarious, and interesting. Will Beyonce retaliate by dying her hair pink?....I don't know. We shall see.

5. 1 priest 1 nun reaction



I learned my lesson after 2 girls 1 cup. I will never watch this 1 priest 1 nun thing. But AfricanoBoi's reaction is too hilarious, I was cracking up like crazy. I'm still wondering why he just didn't  turn it off. His face at the end was really scary......

6. Jazmine Sullivan - "Home" @ age 11!



In the beginning she definitely sounded eleven but by the end I was like what?!. Those runs were ridiculous. I couldn't even imagine myself singing that good now. Chica got a gift.


That 'tis all.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: