Sunday, January 24, 2010

Old Drawings

I'll just post a couple (means like four or five), similar to the poems, but I think some of these drawing go even back to junior high. Not sure.

I wish I could've scanned them. But this pictures will just have to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(I call this one Dragon)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



(at the bottom it say "There is no Mr. Floberg. She just loves to be called Mrs.", btw date is 4/17/05)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(scary, but I like it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(reminds me of the cartoon character Doug, so I call him Doug)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




(my favorite of all time! I call him Dino, I think it pronounced D-no though)

That's it.
There's way more drawings, but I couldn't take pictures of them all.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: