Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Walking

I know this a really random subject, but this is what this blog is about I guess.
But this morning I was walking to class (yes I said morning 9:30 to be exact). And as I felt my body in that forward motion type movement, taking step after step, I started thinking about walking.



I began notice that other people around me were walking to places, also. And I started to think about people in the world who were walking also. And I started to think about how maybe some people were walking long distances or even short distances, or some people were walking trying to find food or water, others walking because they were lost and had no clue where they were going.

And then putting things in perspective, in the realm of all the people walking in the world simultaneously, I started to think how I was walking such as short distance, going to a almost meaningless event: class.

But then I thought how some people couldn't even walk, and some people were driving, or running. And I just  thought about how people travel and we all hustle and bustle to get to places that we find important to us.

And then I started to think about how we learn to walk at a very young age, and yet it is so influential in our daily lives, and some times you just don't think about walking, because it just something that you natural do.

I don't know why I thought about walking, but sometimes it feels good to walk, especially when you're happy. But other times, like when I'm tired, I don't want to walk at all. But walking just always gives this image of moving forward, it kinda like directly linked with  the concept of time, always moving forward.

so yeah, really random post, and just something to think about. so next time you're walking, think about walking and maybe the journey you're taking may not be as bad as thought or even as important.

Man, I'm too deep, sometimes I think I'm drowning in my own thoughts.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: