Sunday, January 24, 2010

Old Poem/Writings

So after doing accomplishing somethings on my list which currently hangs on my desk ( fixing my resume, editing my placement essay, starting and reading breakthrough collaborative application/process, working on the NCE Website), I remembered I brought this collection of old poem/writing/sketches/drawing from home. There are like mostly from high school but some go back to '04 (oh wait that's when I started high school) so they're all like occurred in high school.

Let's just say some of my drawing was really incredible (should be above this one), but one thing that disappointed me was my poems-writings, like most started off good but then went bad, like real bad. some were like really extreme, like I hated a person, (I wrote the words I hate you). which I don't remember why i felt that way, but I was really scary while reading it.

But anyways I decided to post some of my favorite good poem-writings this here blog. I did have to fix some of them, like I can guess what I wanted to say, but it's not exactly what I wrote, I guess I'll put those in [].
Also if ya can, read these aloud, I think it helps.
----------------------------------------------
1.
my time has expired
the clock has stopped
there is no more sound of the "tick-tock"

the sun has went down
and will never rise again
flowers [have] die[d] and ferociously [been] blown by the wind

heart beats are gone
pulses are no more
the blood [has] stop flowing; life is a bore

the earth has stop rotating
and everything stands dead-still
yet, my glass is half-filled
through it all.

-----------------------------------------
2.
I am
what I be
and forever I'll be that
I'll always be the I
that sometimes changes
to u but u don't define
me, or I for that matter.
'cause I am
whatever I want to be
and that will never change
I'll always be me when
u and them sometimes say
no to I, or me for that matter
I'm here to show I'm
forever eternally, always
the person I am which is me.

-------------------------------------

3.

I wonder and think
everyday: What if the sky was pink?
or What if people were small?
like ants. And the ants would be tall.
Would the [world] change as we know it?
Or would humans be the same ?
There's no way I could possibly get,
Get [an] answer for this game
Cuz I think I'm way too lame.
I think my parents r the ones to blame.

---------------------------------------

4. 

I'm cool
Ur cool
We're cool
Isn't that cool?
Or is that not cool enough?
Am I cool enough?
R u cool enough?
Is that enough?
Enough for this poem?
Is this the end of [the] poem?
or just the beginning of the poem?
Ok, no more poem.
B-cuz I'm cool.
Ur cool
We're cool
Isn't that cool?
Isn't it..........

------------------------------------

5.

If today is new and
yesterday is old. And if today
is a continuation of yesterday
is today really new?
so wouldn't we call it
just a day?
-Words of Wisdom from a Wise person

----------------------------------------

6.

Three-hundred sixty-five days times nineteen years equals six thousand eight-hundred fifty-five days that I have wondered and journey[ed] to become me, but only in the last ninety-one days [have I] lost it and [now I am] searching again, and [I] just can't seem to tap back into the way I felt, the [way] I was. But now as a new three-hundred and sixty-five days approach, labelled as two-thousand and eight, I will continue to search until me is found and I can start whole again: One hundred percent; three-hundred sixty degrees, two-pi radians. Hopefully one day.

-------------
Oh 6 favorites, Lucky number 6.
that's it.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

1 comment:

K said...

#2 and #3 are my favorite- I just really liked two, and I LOVED 3 until the last two lines, at which point I cracked up.

Not that I don't take you seriously, I just love the fact that it ended with "I think my parents r the ones to blame."

I like them, and I think you should write more. awesomeness!