Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Videos = Youtube Mania.

A collection of videos, I feel all should watch lest they die of boredom, schoolwork, the sound of flesh-eating bacteria, or any other thing you can die from these days.....

Enjoy!

=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=``=`==`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=

1. Byron Cage- I Can't Hold it. 




This song takes me directly to church.I'm almost tempted to buy it. I love it, but that's no surprise, cuz Byron Cage is one of my favorite gospel artist.

2. Theremin - Clara Rockmore plays the Swan



so in a class I'm taking entitled "Introduction to Music Technology",  we have learn about musical technology type instrument. This is one of them, but the thing is you don't physically touch something to play it.
It's pretty awesome. Chick looks SUPER-intense though.

3. Gnarles Barkley "Crazy" Theremin Jam. 



This is so awesome. If you don't know, this is probably one of my favorite songs of all times. I forgot how much I loved this song. Anywayz it pretty kool that you can play like anything on a Theremin.

4. Billy Rivers and Angelic Voice of Faith "Thank God for Saving Me" 



This is just a random song from a channel I'm subscribed to. I really like this song,  though. Also takes me to church.

5. American Idol- Larry Platt- Pants of the Ground.



Yeah, so I don't really watch American Idol anymore, but apparently this came on last night (you already know the auditions be bringin some crazy people). I'm mad at how he was dancing. that was just ridiculous.


PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: