Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"And we're the three best friends that anyone could have! "

it's from THE HANGOVER

......I watched it again last night.
Love this movie to the tenth power! (that looks like this: (LOVE)^10 )
it's so funny....
if you haven't seen it, it's a must. I mean it'll definitely make you laugh or something of the sorts.

Today was/is 3rd day of class.
and I think I'm officially back in to it, well at least a lot more.
Hence I think I have began to procrastinate, but I can't help it, it's only the first week.
I've put things off, but I will eventually get to them, like tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that.
but umzzz

I don't really know what to update about (per Usual....)
I guess my life is better than the Sad Cowbell Girl.




that face makes me feel so much better about myself.
hahahahaha yeha that's so wrong.


BUT ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmmmmm
idk.
Have you ever thought about rainbows?
Or unicorns?
Or baby whales?
Or asparagus?
Or toliet paper?
Or the Indivisible Land of Oz? 
Or blue grass? 
Or flying midgets? 


If so, you might be CRAZY...........


yeha that it all. 
Holla at cha boi. 


PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: