Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey, hey, hey, hey

What's up, world? (omg! I'm talking to the world right now)
here's updation on things...

Dreamgirls on Live and on Stage

WAS AMAZING! yes! I loved it.
Effie was played by some lady who was in the lion king musical Moya Angela (i looked these up after the fact)
Deena by some girl from American Idol  Syesha Mercado
Curtis played by Chaz something or another......Chaz Lamar Shepherd

but the best character (I don't know if it was the way it was written or just his portrayal) was Jimmy (Eddie Murphy's character) played by some guy Chester Gregory . He was so hilarious, but he could actually sing, like really, as could everyone in the musical though, but he was basically star (after Effie of course).

I found this ten times better than movie, like there's things you can do in a live production that you just can't do in a movie because of time, money, and general presence of a tv. and there were so many things that I never got in the movie that totally made sense in the musical (weird).

speaking of the term musical, this was an actually MUSICAL. there were very few actual lines. and even things they could have probably said was sung. and I liked it all!.
I kinda want to see it again.....but that requires money (and ME probably going by myself...cuz people are lames)

k3 STRIKE UPDATION

apparently the teachers and the district have come to a tenative agreement, they will vote tomorrow on whether it will become the new contract. if so, class will began again on Monday (i'm so jealous a whole week off of school.)

Top 4 Reasons Why you don't scare black people




so basically you gon get "KNOCKED THE F#$% OUT!" as Smokey would say.

(Let this be a warning to anyone trying ot scare me, I am a black person and will therefore probably react in a similar fashion to those black people in the above video )

alright that's it....
Have a great day/weekend/week/month/year (whenever is the next time I update or you happen to read my blog again)

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: