Monday, January 4, 2010

Classes Started Back Today = Ugh!

Yeha. 
Not happy about that. 
But hey what can I do when I go to Northwestern (transfer??, not at this point)

I had one class today, so it's slowly easing me back in. Tomorrow though is gonna be the KILLER ( and by killer I mean murderer and by murderer I mean the bringer of death). I have 3 classes tomorrow (though usually I will have 4, NO Discussion Section this week!) 

Besides classes this quarter I will be doing NCE stuff again (this time I get to be in the concert!) 
This includes publicity and the website, and this will go one until the end of the quarter. (This is the point where I tell myself I'm back on the grind <--whatever that means!) 

I am hoping (which means I better) try out for little shop of horrors this month. so that should be exciting.

This should be a good quarter though. I'm gonna try to laugh, smile more, and focus on the positive, no matter how crappy I feel or  the day has gone. Why make my life a miserable hell, when I can be happy for being just ALIVE  
for REALZ! 

anywayz. 
I don't have much else to say. 
Look at this picture and laugh. 

 - Fuck you Gravity

(The Caption is "FUCK YOU GRAVITY!" hilarious.)


PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!!

No comments: