Monday, January 4, 2010

I have seen you since last year!!!!

Sorry I haven't update until now.
New Years Day I was busy at the football game (IN TAMPA FLORIDA!) watching the 'CATS
face off against the Auburn tigers. Sad to say :( 1 million times, that the 'CATS lost another bowl game. but that alright I guess it was our time. Even though it definitely seemed like it, how many opportunities we had to win.

I had a wonderful time on the trip, though. I have stories to tell for the next couple of weeks. I just had a huge blast, I don't remember me laughing so much in a 4 day period since I was probably 13 or something.

I definitely did somethings I have never done before:

  • Walked on the most beautiful beach I have seen (Clearwater Beach, omg!)
  • Marched barefoot &  on a beach. 
  • Saw, Touched a live blowfish. 
  • Seen an ocean/ a huge body of water
  • "Swam" (ya'll know I can't swim) in Gulf of Mexico 
  • Seen real live flamingoes
  • Listened to so much smooth jazz, until my ears fell off
  • Only ate 5 pieces pizza and got uber-full. 
  • Wore a purple poncho
  • Watched the Hangover (funny movie)
  • Marched in crazy parade with people screaming everywhere
  • some other stuff I can't really remember
I really enjoyed myself.
Here's a couple photos of florida's beautiful ness.










That is all.
btw. HAPPY NEW YEARS!! HAPPY 2010!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: