Thursday, January 14, 2010

Updation about stuff and OTHER stuff..

sorry, I've kinda been negelecting my blog........
just haven't felt the need to post things as I usually do...
so I don't.......

but updation on me...
I am doing well. 2nd week of class. Went by pretty quick, suprisingly.
Gotta lots of things to do.
....well not really.....
I mean... I don't know

Other things that have happened since the last time [something goes here]: 

Haiti. I feel so  sorry for all the devastating thing that have happened. But I'm glad to see that relief is coming their way.

NU B-Ball. 'CATS lost again Wisconsin. It was pretty close game until (there's alway an until) it wasn't. We are 12-4 overall. 1-3 in the Big Ten.

Sickness of the Stomach. Yeha I ate burger called the MAX. hence throw up and stomach pains and aches of the sort. Never do that again.

Looking forward to: 

The Weekend. My friend from Holland (her name is not Susan) has been visiting for the past (2?, not sure how to count this) week(s).  I hope we are doing something BIG and fun, or something..........we'll see.

MLK Day. Get to perform with NCE and Ramsey Lewis (he's no Mavis Staples) but still pretty kool. Should be  a fun day.

that's about it.
I'll probably do a Youtube Mania Type thingy.......I don't know....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: