Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Day of Change...

no, I didn't do anything drastic like cut off all my hair.
but today, just had me thinking alot about change


how one minute you can be one way, and then the next something crazy
can happen which will turn your life upside down.
or how you can feel one way for a long time, but then feel the opposite outta the blue.

it's funny cuz everything changes:
weather, sky, time, LIFE, etc.
I think life is all about changes, all about movement
I mean very few things are static.
And even the things we think won't change, do.

but then why are we scared of change, when things around us are changing all time,
if that's what life about, why be scared?. And the funny thing about change,
is you have no control over it. yes you can change things, but the change that really affects
is the kind that runs freely. The kind that just disrupts the routine.

Things must change. That's just the way it is.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: