Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How you doing? (Wendy Williams' voice)

Response: I'm doing good....so many things to update about.....

Let's make it a LIST!

-I feel back, I feel like last week I was kinda outta it, but now I feel back.

- I finally, Finally, got to the white post-it notes in my post-it notes stack!!!! OMG!

- Dreamgirls, the Musical, is coming to Chicago, and I'm going to see it tomorrow. so excited. I love the movie even after watching it everyday for a whole week when it came out on DVD. Ever since I saw it  wanted to see it on stage. Ah. Unfortnately Jennifer Hudson nor Beyonce will probably be in it, but hey.

- NU Basketball. On Past Saturday we won against #6 Purdue, Awesome Game! Unfortunately we just lost against #21 Ohio State. The 'CATS are now 13-5 total and 2-4 in the Big Ten. Will we make the Tourney this year? Only God knows. 


-MLK Day. Was good, it basically took up my whole day. NCE sung for the morning service, with Ramsey Lewis,who was pretty awesome at the piano (although he talked a little too much). Then I went and saw a staged reading of Palmer Park, a really interesting play about interaction of white and black families in Detroit, even though not the full play, it was just as powerful. Then after a quick bite to eat and nap,I attended the Candlelight Vigil. 
It's kinda of Sad that most students don't really participate in the events, but I doubt I would've participate much if I wasn't in the choir. soooo I totally understand.


-Little Shop of Horrors. Did not tryout. I know, right. 
I'm gonna be so mad at myself in 2 weeks or maybe not. It's alright I definitely have to check the musical out, or I'll be really sad. yeha.....


so that's my life, things are going  towards the line of hectic(ness) really soon, but you know I'll be alright, I did it for 2 years. Bring it Junior Year.....


peace & chicken grease! (<----look all in lowercase this time!) 

No comments: