Sunday, November 29, 2009

Randoms.

One Week Left! 
until I am the big 2-1!!!
ask me if I'm excited, cuz I AM!!!!

I honor of my proximal 21-ness, I decided to watch this film entitled 21.


okay so like the first 30 mins of this movie was really weird. it reminded me too much of college life, like including the math and everything (yeha that was really descriptive). Overall though, this move was pretty kool. I give it a 7/8 outta 10. But then I looked it up on wikipedia (a random habit of mine after watching a new movie) and people totally hated it. It was a good film kept me interesting for about 2 hours, that's pretty hard to do, most of the time.

Also this thanksgiving break, I watched way more sports (there was nothing else on)
like at any sports game, I stopped and watch it for at least a minute.
I watched 2 NU football games (repeats of our wins against Illinois & Wisconsin). Couple of NFL and NBA games. 1 NU women's basketball (did you kno we were 4-0, until that game? also we beat #10 DePaul, when did they get good?). 2 NU Men's basketball (against Norte Dame & Iowa State, both which we won, making us champions in the chicago inviatation challenge thingy, awesome!).

why is this relevant?

Because this is coming from a guy, who has a kid, I distinctly remember this, I believed that all sports were stupid, all you did was kick that ball around back and forth (I think this was because I didn't play any sports). and to imagine myself about 10/11 years later watching basketball and football like all thanksgiving weekend pretty much just weird/impossible.

But I think this entrance into the "sports world", comes from my love of NU football, which all comes from NUMB, interesting how one decision to be in the marching band changed my life completely, although I'm sure any other decision in college would have been just has life changing.

okay that's it...........

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!!!

No comments: