Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Um so I have nothing else better to do with my life.....

so I'm gonna update...
AND YOUR GONNA LIKE IT YOUNG MAN (or WOMAN or NEITHER if you're that bullfrog that just can't stop reading my posts..........you probably look something like this....


looks like someone needs to take a bath! ewww SMELLY FROG! )

but anywayz......
I'm Chillin' (like Wale)
I actually have nothing to update about, well I guess I kinda do, yeha I totally lied.....

so yesterday, the juniors of the secondary ed program here @ NU, met with the placement people: the MARY's ( and they looked exactly like this  jk)...They told us about the process of being placed for our student teaching. And as I am about most things, I don't care where I get placed, I just want to be somewhere, teaching.

But basically they were saying it's gonna be a long process. And we have to present a packet, and I have to write an essay about why I want to teach. And I'm not so sure why I do, i mean, I like math, and I think I like teaching (yeah it's gonna be a great essay). It's just letting me know that after graduating I'm going right to work, which is not gonna be fun, at first, but I'll know I'll get used to it....

wow that was a lot yet I still managed not to say much.......

oh, the marching/football season is almost OVER! Yes! (and No!). Truthfully, I'll be really happy when marching band is over, then I'll have time to do stuff. Meaning I'll have time to do absolutely nothing. But then football's gonna be over, which I kinda hate, it's SO bittersweet (which is an actually plant/tree thingy,  I didn't know that till I just googled it). But I'll get over it. It'll be exciting to be a "normal" student come winter quarter.

I think that's enough updating of sorts.......
I'll holla at cha later,
and hopefully u'll holla back, and
then will both be two freaking hollering fools,
and then people'll put us in a crazy house,
and then we'll devise a plan to escape,
and we totally get out for a day or two,
but then get caught, after ONE of us ( I won't say who)
runs over a police officer, and we have to go back to crazy house,
and we stay in there for like 70 years, until they realize it was all a big mix-up
and we were just two people hollering at each other,

so ya know what, you might want to holler back at me,
just let me be hollering fool all by my lonesome...
thanks!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: