Monday, November 23, 2009

Bowl Bounded 'CATS!

so if ya don't know (which means you musta been living under a rock with Patrick Star <= he's a pink star, craziness!)
'CATS WIN!!!! 33-31 against #16 Wisconsin. The Wildcats have defeated another ranked team.
The 'CATS are now 8-4 and are heading to a good bowl: which means warm.
I'm excited! Bowl Trip should be awesome wherever we're going.
Also the game was the last of the regular season, and what a great finish!
WHEW!

but um other than that, 3 days before thanksgiving break, which means I get to home back to the kank, for a few days at least. get to see my family, and get to eat a whole bunch: this should be pretty fun. I hoping to get relaxed enough to come back a finish these last couple of weeks of the quarter STRONG, then celebrate my 21st BDAY! WHEW!!!!!!!! LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

but um yeah that's about it.
i'm just living........
aight
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!!!

No comments: