Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's up, Peeps!

It's none other than me....
the Master of Space and Time Continuum (wait, isn't that Hiro from Heroes?....)
THE secret Kung-Fu Ninja (shhhhh don't tell anyone, it's a secreet),
representing for all my gangstas that be hustlin' (......ummmm no...)...

another week has gone by and I'm still here at NU, waiting for Thanksgiving, which is
gonna be awesome, cuz I haven't seen my family in forever, and it'll be nice to get some food I love, and by some I mean TONS....but yeha.....

Guess what?! 'CATS WIN! we're now 7-4, which means warm bowl (YES!)..........this weekend we play Wisconsin.........not sure what will happen, but we shall see, as per usual...........

NCE concert went pretty well (Praise God). I definitely enjoyed myself, and the choir know they was getting it.
Thank God I'll be in it next quarter, or I would just be so depressed........well not really, but ya know......

now I'm just rambling with random things that pop into my head. actually I'm not cuz I'm done here........
yeha....
that's it.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: