Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey......so Wednesdays

YOU SUCK! 
Major Bizalls, and such.............
and by such I mean HUGE, GIGANTICA, MAJOR BIZALLS......

yeap. but now that I'm past that, let's move on.

A funny thing about Wed-nes-days is they are like my busiest day of the week,
but they are like the only time I have to update my blog during the week at least.
Weird, huh? (you probably really don't care so whatev).

so just to let you know,
there's a concert this sunday, by the one and only
NCE (Northwestern Community Ensemble), NU's only gospel choir.....

yeha here's the flyer


(dude I can't help it I'm publicity chair, i just have to publicize everywhere basically)

Yeah so that's this weekend.
~~~~~~
Also this weekend. NUMB is traveling to the UofI's to support the wildcats as they fight (in football) against the illini.
should be exciting, especially if we win, cuz that would be major good for our bowl possibilities.
so we'll see.

*fyi I freaking hate champaign (it should be spelled champagne),  UofI, the illini, the color orange, and dare I say indians ( and by indians I mean native american)............*

~~~~
oh on sunday, I saw Precious



starring this chicka



(her name is Gabourey 'Gabby' Sidibe)

Monique, Paula Patton, and Mariah Carey,

pretty much it's about a 16,17 year old girl (woman?) who's life is basically jacked up on so many levels (I'm FO serious).
I Can't really type all that stuff here, cuz then I start thinking it & about her sit-eee-ation and I just like lose it (and by lose it I mean cry like a big fat babby).

I think people should def see it, it opens your eyes to the possibility that people actually have lives like these, and it seriously makes me Thank God that my life is not like that AT ALL....

um yeha funnier post thingy coming later........

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: