Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Was pretty awesome. Started with my nucluer familial unit eating in a (un)traditional way:
in the living room, watching a movie @ like 10,11 in the morning.
Pretty awesome.

Then I chilled in the bed (my still fairly new soft FULL sized bed, so much betta than SMQ) watching TV.

Then we headed over to my Grandma's, where like all my family was at,
it was like the scene in Antwone Fisher, movie starring Denzel Washington and Derek Luke, where he's like
"home" and there's all these black people smiling, that exactly what it was like. And I felt really happy inside, cuz that's my family.

Anywayz there was like tons of food (and I'm probably forgetting something) : chicken, turkey, dressing, ham, collard greens, macroni and cheese, sweet potatoes, cabbage, conbread, ribs, potato salad, deviled eggs, chit'lins (ew), and like tons of desserts.

I laughed tons, and everyone just acted a straight fool, and I realized that's where I totally get my humor from, cuz like my whole family acts exactly the way I act, well to a certain extent because I am my own person.

I also just notice myself being alot more observative ( is that a word? ) than usual. It was like my teacher-ness kicking in. Or maybe it was just cuz I hadn't seen my family in a long time.

Anywayz it's been a really good break, I wish I could stay until here January or whatnot. That would be an awesome winter break!...hahaha.
But unfortnately I go to Northwestern University (which  I love SO much.. I mean I'm paying 50 G's to go there....sooo yeha)

yeha that's it.
Updations to come later.... I guess...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: