Saturday, November 7, 2009

Homesick.

I am Homesick. And I don't like it.
Ya kno, you would think I would stop being homesick by my junior year, but no, I'm not.
I think this is pretty usual for me though. Like I haven't my family in such a long time, and I only talk to them occassionally. Yeha I just can't wait till Thanksgiving, I'm definitely looking forward to more than the food this time.


BUT, HOW 'BOUT THEM 'CATS, Y'ALL?!
WON 17-10 to an undefeated #4 IOWA!
Pretty much awesome-ness. Really kinda upset that I did not go, but it's alright.
Still a great win...
We are now 6-4, which means bowl eligibility, we need to win next weekend against Illinois,
which I'll be at with the band. And it'll be my 5th time going to this stadium (whatever it's name is....)
so not that excited about that, AT all.....



Just watched the Terminal,



starring Tom Hanks (his son btw goes to Northwestern now...) as a foreign guy from some country (Krakozhia, fictional place btw), so basically he's just stuck in an airport, literally. I won't give away the movie, but um....
It's was an alright movie. Probably Definitely wouldn't watch it again. Yeap.

so by updating, (and publishing these here words) I am procrastinating, I really need to be working on
my CS class. I'm like so behind in that, but I'm just seriously tired of the thought of classes.....uhhhhhhh

but anywayz.
I'll Holla!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: