Monday, November 2, 2009

Instead of Studying for my midterm

I've found it a must-updation about this music jewel (it's my precious) I found.............
I may straight listen to this chick for 2 weeks. She's sick, in many ways unimaginable.....
don't know who I'm talking about?

I'm talking about Ledisi

If you like neo soul or  R&B seriously you should love her. She's definitely alot more jazzy, but she's
one of the few people whose every song I'm just like AMAZING. Please just go to imeem and type in Ledisi, and hit play or something......

Like usually when I'm studying, which I was, I try to play Neo-Soul music, it calms me down when I thinking about all this crazy numbers stuff, but this woman does some crazy things with her voice: the harmonies, the rythm, i mean her scatting, her expressitivity (??) craz,. That i just couldn't concentrate on my studies w/o being like "wait that lick/run was so sick!"

Like I heard of her before, but I never really looked into any of her music, really mad I hadn't earlier.
Like seriously she is a music jewel that has just been added to my favorite music list and will be continually on repeat for Lord knows how long.

Yeah just wanted to share this with you, cuz I can!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: