Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey My Name Is Not Susan.

Seriously it's not. So don't call me that. Ever! (or I'll punch you in the liver)

Actually the title's a name of  a song by the one and only Whitney Houston.
watch this video, it's got Whitney dancing ( I see some New Edition moves in there!)



Probably the worst Whitney song ever! If you can find worst-er one let me know.

-------------------
here's a funny thing I found.

Purple Streakers

on the NU campus. Apparently they do this all the time, but I've never seen them in my 2 years of being here, guess it's a frat thing, which would explain why I've never seen it.
I would love to do this personally, at least once in my life, i meant streak in general, not to be a purple streaker.

----------------..

oh and did you happen to hear about the toddler that got stuck in a CTA door, but then fell on the track?
(wait why am I asking you questions? wait that's another question.)

read the article about it here. 

I mean I have so many jokes about the CTA, I should start my own comedy routine on it. SERIOUSLY!
(like about the fact I don't get a U-pass even though I live 15 miles from Chicago, what the CTA would be like if I was a CTA train operator, random stories about random people I've met on CTA. you kno, maybe I'll take that up one day)

BUT Like I don't want to ride the CTA for real now. First you raise the fare to 3 bucks, and my safety is not f'ing secure!
Bull crap! SERIOUSLY I'm not about to spend 6 dollars when I could totally get stuck in a door and DIE!. and then I saw on the news they asked a CTA official guy about the doors, he said he couldn't answer questions about the CTA doors closing properly. whaaa?

 I mean I'm just gonna stop riding the CTA all together (like that's ever gonna happen)


------


ooo I haven't done this in awhile...
Random Picture Time!!!

 - This is why hookers shoulden't be allowed to f

this reminds me off that Madea quote "How do you have a butt in the back and the front?" 
nevermind the random oompa loompas. if you're looking for some random photos though,
Please check out Explainthisimage.com, I just laughed my butt off looking at the pictures on the site.

okay that's it for real.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: