Monday, November 23, 2009

Another-funny-crazy-wtf-thingy-type-delio-of the week!

The Shake Weight for Men



ummmm. really?! this is too funny. Like this is straight outta that episode of South Park, where the gay teacher invents that wheel thingy. WAY TOO HILARIOUS!......

Jennifer Lopez Falls...

1. She's still making music?
2. Is she even relevant now?
3. I decided to post this before I watched the video, I just saw it like everyone on the blogs, so I figured it must be funny. Nope........
4. The fall wasn't even that huge.
5. My problem is...I have no idea what she's saying...Loob-at-tons?! idk...



this photo= wrong, just wrong.

46



from peopleofwalmart.com, just when ya thought it was safe to go to walmart any kinda way. People please, PLEASE! get your lives together (which means get a FREAKING MIRROR and LOOK at it before you step outside you house, simple) you are embarrassment to all americans!. it don't make no sense that you should be coming outta they house like that.......SERIOUSLY!...

WTF?!

 - Sarah Jessica Parker with her first boyfriend

this is blemtious!, people have lost their minds. point blank period.

whoa.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: